human moderated internet web directories. Please notice the high
quality aspect, Google guidelines refers to "low quality" websites as
bad linking practice.
Are you trying to drive exposure to your local business? Or just trying, in general, to get more exposure in search engines with a better position in the search results?
Submission has been one of the most tried and true ways of getting your
website/business out there. It involves submitting your website to yellow page like sites
so that users browsing those sites can find you when they look at a
certain category. This method has been worked very well for our clients
and has been recommended by Google itself.
Depending on your website's topic this is the submit priority order:
- Local Business Directories
- Niche Relevant Directories
- Regional Directories
- Business Directories
- General Directories
try to get your website included in as many as possible high quality
niche relevant web directories first. We finish with high quality
Key points :
1. 100% Manual submission for maximal approval rate and compliance with Google webmaster guidelines.
2. Submission to 500 high quality web directories
- PageRank 1+ Directories (old and established)
- DA>20 , PA>20
- Indexed in Google
- We are using IP lists to avoid directory network farms
- We do not submit to instant approval directories because they are full of bad links and spam
3. We can rotate multiple titles and descriptions
4. Slow submission speed to avoid sudden rise in incoming links, simulating a natural propagation of website popularity
5. Detailed submission report
A dedicated account manager will be assigned to your order to ensure timely completion of the work.